The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Concert at The David Koch Theater (Lincoln Center) was an epic event screening of the movies accompanied by a live orchestra. Cami Music, a company under the Columbia Artists Management umbrella in New York, entrusted Print Media Collective to print this high-end book on Topkote with a Perfect Bind finish for 6,000 souvenir programs. Topkote is an exceptional paper that allows the color to saturate into the page and the Satin Aq creates an expensive look for this nearly photo album quality piece. PMC was able to truck this large order cross-country and arrive on deadline at two locations in New York.
- Booklet: 72pg + Cover, 8-1/2” x 13”
- Cover: 95# Topkote Gloss Cover
- Inside Pages: 100# Topkote Gloss Book
- Prints 4/4 bleeds + Satin Aq
- Finishing: Perfect Bind 13” side